Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Threaded View

Default Re: Web Designer Preview

I'm sorry, but I somehow do not understand this, I have only recently (late December 2008) my version purchased in a number of things such as the Navbar or export filters for HTML (Page background) are defective and more others (see the Buglist).
    Now these bugs seem fixed, even adding a bit and then again as a new product. I'm sorry, but a spell checker should be used for a "desktop publishing" professional product standard and should be still and silent when an update may be annexed. My last Update has a Stand from May 2008, a long long time, Xara Ltd. fixed no bugs, she's develop new other versions with functionality with would do in my version, but she doesn't work!....

I wait for the next Version, a User in the Magix-Supportforum has me tell, that Magix-Grafik & Foto Designer 3 will come at Juni 2009. Probably just a marketing strategy, yet the web designer and then sell XXP 5.0 or graphic photo .. Out a 3.0, again with little changes, and of course the capabilities of Web designers, or even this.

Look the Productlist from Magix.de, there are already a Website-Maker, a 3D-maker and so on ..., probably outsourced software modules, which you put fast ne surface still missed, and then marketed as a new product?!

I have payed for the Pro 3.2 Version and for Grafik & Foto Designer 2, i use VDL, FACUD and Webradio from Magix. VDL since Version 6 and payed many Updates btw. new Versions. I can say, i am a good customer, but the new strategy of Magix I do not think good.

My opinion!

Greetings
    CMONE
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Magix_produkte.jpg 
Views:	384 
Size:	35.0 KB 
ID:	56843  
    MAGIX Foto & Grafik Designer 2, 5, 6, 7 - Web Designer 5, Xara Xtreme Pro 3.2 with Xara 3D 6, 3D-Maker7
    MyTGAlbum
    IP