Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Magic Wand and Borders

Hello,I am removing the background in some pictures and changing the color to white.

However, I would like to place some type of "border" around the object inside the picture (using the outline of the magic wand).

Are their different types of options for the border such as straight and fuzzy lines?

Does anyone know how I would be able to achieve this?

I would really appreciate any help.Thank you.
    IP

Default Re: Magic Wand and Borders

Why not make the selected area transparent and put your frame on a layer beneath?

Another possibility would be to create a mask and use that to blend a frame with your image. PSP has a host of masks, including some that will produce jagged, frayed and soft edges. Check the help file for "mask."

Also, did you know PSP has a lot of cool frames that you can apply for unique framing styles? Again, look at the help file for "frames."

The help file has lots of tips which can lead to learning more about the software and expanding your own creativity.
    IP

ok thanks a lot.

ill look into the help section and take into considertion your advice.
    IP

Or even image add borders. Or select all then Selections > modify > select selection borders. For the soft edges you will have some masks included and also Photo edges in the Picture frames.
    a Mask can be stored in Psp as any file format that psp can read so you could even scan a black and white drawing say Felt tip if you want.
    IP