Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Threaded View

Default Re: shape transparency

Sorry Jvila it was me being rude and I do apologise for me being rude and abrupt I am not normally like that if you have read any of my posts.

It was me that brought the idea of "Dear Xara" to this board and with the help of Steve and Egg it came to fruition basically for the reason to gather up all the requests into one area making it easier for members to report and read. Another reason was that the main board was getting filled up with the Wish List Requests leaving little room for the main purpose of the XPro & Xara board that was to help members and give info. When I saw your post the other day, I just saw another request for the Mesh Tool which I still think it is and that this tool has been requested so, so many times. Charles also chose this time to give info on progress being made on the next release of XPro and how the feathering tool can be used and stating that Xara would not appear or unlikely to appear with a Mesh Tool and stating how rude I was. Again I will apologise how I responded to your request.

If you read any of the posts on the mesh tool in this forum you will read that my work has dictated for the last 5 years to use Illustrator and that I have a bit of knowledge on the mesh tool. I have stated that I would only use it for simple shapes as to use this tool correctly takes planing and that transparencies with feather in portraits of people is much faster in XPro and I showed one wireframe example of a young Chinese person done in Illustrator and its complexity. Here is the link for the drawing and it is post 43: http://www.talkgraphics.com/showthre...t=15540&page=5
    Last edited by Albacore; 17 February 2009 at 09:42 AM.
    Design is thinking made visual.