Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: Page Layout

Default Page Layout

Can someone tell me how to get my "page layout" into the uppermost left hand corner. No margins if possible. I kicked some numbers around in the page tab of the options box, but I just can't seem to make it happen. What am I overlooking? I get a little twisted up with these X Y things...lol. Thanks

Question Re: Page Layout

Welcome to the Xtreme Conference teaser

Can you be more specific? Or can you post a screen shot of what you are trying to accomplish?

Info Re: Page Layout

I think teaser means the page Origin (0,0 point)

From Xtreme Help:
    Origin (0,0 point)
    Normally, the origin for the grid and rulers is at the bottom left-hand corner of the page. If you wish to move it to a different location, change the origin value.

Coordinate Direction
    Here you can change the direction of page coordinates so that, for example, Y values increase as you go down the page. This is useful when you want the 0,0 point to be the top left corner and increase down the page like it does for HTML.

Default Re: Page Layout

Ah, in that case you mean Drag 0,0.

Drag the crosshairs to the edge of your layout and the screen rulers will reset to that point of origin.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	drag.png 
Views:	251 
Size:	14.4 KB 
ID:	55771  

Default Re: Page Layout

I think sledger may have the answer in the quote box. I was looking at setting the actual drawing pad, not the graphics, into the 0,0 margin. The HTML is exacty what I am trying to set the drawing pad for. I will check it out. Thanks guys.