Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Hi,
    I'm trying to add sounds to my flash 5.0 website. Adding sound is not the problem, but having some control over it is.

In other words, I have 3 beats that can loop. What I want to do is have 3 buttons - one for every beat. So what I did, is create 3 button instances, and at the down keyframe, it plays one of the three beats. But! If I click on another beat, the first one keeps on playing, and I want it to stop, since another beat was selected. I also added a fourth button to stop all sounds - no problem there.

I must say that I am not a web professionnal, so this might sound a bit easy for some of you, I am just a 3d artist trying to have a decent online portfolio, with nice features.

I hope one of you will be able to help me, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks a lot
    space
    IP

Sorry for the late reply but I don't visit the Flash Forum very often. I had a similar problem a few months ago and it had me pulling my hair out. Eventually I found this button action worked<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>
    On (Release)
    Stop All Sounds
    Go to and Play ("Whatever")
    End On
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    So you where on the right track, just add the Stop All Sounds to each of your other buttons.
    Egg

Minis Forum UM780XTX AMD Ryzen7 7840HS with AMD Radeon 780M Graphics + 32 GB Ram + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + 1Tb SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host
    IP