Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Threaded View

Default Re: Where is Inkscape?

I think your wrong...
    no doubt your right that most people on these forums dont want to hear it...
    As most simply want directions as to how to use the thing as it currently is....(thats where you come in)
    Sorry that's not me dude hope it doesn't tear you up too much that i might have the cheek to propose something new with out starting up a new company or becoming a coder and doing it myself.

perhaps all [music] bands should have to write their own material too.....and while we're at it maybe we should expect them all to have to start up their own marketing and distributing companies too?
    Wait a minute,....... that would be unreasonable duh
    not every band is the beatles U2 or Queen...
    some actually get others to write their stuff...whoa somebody should stop them.LOL ill leave that up to you dude...

P.s i didnt know xara sponsored this forum... so i guess i can understand why this will not occur...
    Also im not laying blame as to why xara opensource was not a roaring success.... pitty though

But then again who knows it pays to keep tabs on the competition...

Also i wouldn't mind knowing where you get off telling me my ideas are not required.....
    Lets hear one from you dude......(you don't have any?) perhaps you don't like me on your forum? perhaps im in the wrong forum...
    Then remove me dood..... nothing like some healthy censorship...
    Last edited by David Hewitt; 12 January 2009 at 04:11 AM.
    IP