Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default No actions work in Menu Maker

I just got Menu Maker 1.1 and installed it fine. I tried installing a menu with FrontPage 2002 and it is installed, and works in the Preview, but in my browsers (tried I.E. & FireFox), the menu is there but nothing works, not the mouse over action or the links, or the sub-menu pop-outs.

What do I need to send so you can see what is wrong?

Please help,
    Sheryl

Default Re: No actions work in Menu Maker

Hello Sheryl,

Welcome to Talkgraphics.

When you try to view the page you created in FrontPage 2002 using your browser are you opening the page from the location you saved to from FrontPage?

Did you copy to another location or to a website?

The menu requires the graphics and javascript file the MenuMaker created as well as the html file created by FrontPage.

I believe that FrontPage askes if you want to copy the graphics and javascript to your FrontPage project folder? You should always answer yes.

If you have your html posted on a website please post the URL so we can have a look.

If you only have your FrontPage project on your hard drive please zip the project folder and attach it to a post here at Talkgraphics.

If you need help learning how to attach files/images to a post please see Egg Bramhill's post in the thead in this link http://www.talkgraphics.com/showthread.php?t=33696
    Soquili
    a.k.a. Bill Taylor
    Bill is no longer with us. He died on 10 Dec 2012. We remember him always.
    My TG Album
    Last XaReg update