Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Default Re: XaReg update available on XaraXone

Hi John,

Glad you like the arrow options.

I'll see what can be done about resetting individual options.
    Soquili
    a.k.a. Bill Taylor
    Bill is no longer with us. He died on 10 Dec 2012. We remember him always.
    My TG Album
    Last XaReg update

Thumbs up Re: XaReg update available on XaraXone

Bill and Steve have revised XaReg ) and the revised file is available on the Xara Xone Shareware page.

Improvements/fixes include:

This version is 1.0.1.2

John Clement asked for the ability to reset individual settings to their installation defaults. While working on the code to add that I discovered I had never setup the tab order of the controls.

This update corrects the tab order and adds the ability to reset individual settings using the Ctrl+Right Click or Ctrl+Enter.

Summary of Changes:

• Use of Tab key to move from setting to setting.
    • Space Bar will toggle the checked/unchecked state of checkboxes.
    • Up Arrow/Down Arrow work in numeric up/down controls for Blobs and Bitmap DPI controls to change values. The blob settings will be made to the registry as they are changed. The Bitmap DPI setting requires the Enter Key to be hit before the change is made to the registry. The Mouse Wheel will change the numeric up/down controls according to how an individual has their mouse scroll setup. I believe the default setting on Windows 2000, XP, and Vista is 3 lines for each increment of the wheel, which will increment or decrement the numberic control in steps of 3.
    • Hold down a Control Key and hit enter to reset to installation default for an individual setting. A dialog box will open asking for confirmation before making the change.
    • Use the mouse to reset an individual setting to installation default by holding down a Control Key and Right click the control. A dialog box will open asking for confirmation before making the change.
    Thanks again Bill and Steve for making this free utility available to the community.

Default Re: XaReg update available on XaraXone

Thanks Gary for hosting the download on the Xara Xone.
    Soquili
    a.k.a. Bill Taylor
    Bill is no longer with us. He died on 10 Dec 2012. We remember him always.
    My TG Album
    Last XaReg update