Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Promotional material

Hi folks,

I run youth football (soccer) camps in Edinburgh and am coming round to the stage where I have to begin promoting the next one. As with anything, I'd like to make some flyers and posters - problem here is although I have some decent ideas - I am no good with computer graphics.

I was wondering if anyone here, who this would probably be a piece of cake for, fancied helping out? In exchange I could offer a reference, a chance to include this piece on your portfolio and free advertising at the complex during the camp. Unfortunately it is being run on a *****tring budget so can't afford to pay outright - but hopefully these incentives could be enough for someone?

It wouldn't take anyone half decent at graphics very long, so if you're interested please get in touch. We've got two full galleries of great pics to work with too, meaning the end product would be pretty impressive! Send me an e-mail to robbieforsyth [at] gmail.com if you could help.

Thanks a lot
    Last edited by steve.ledger; 19 November 2008 at 08:36 PM. Reason: remove live email link
    IP

Default Re: Promotional material

Hi

looking at the threads you have posted to date I notice little and in some cases zero feedback

this is not encouraging
    -------------------------------
    Nothing lasts forever...
    IP

Hi Robbie, it seems that you have closed your mind to the possibility of doing this yourself. Myself and others pointed out to you in an earlier thread of yours and another here, that using Xara Xtreme produces professional results in minutes, and it really is very easy to learn. The free trial lasts 30 days, so no strain on your budget. Had you done this in July when you posted the thread to which I refer, you would be well up to speed with Xara Xtreme by now.
    This forum is happy to help, as you are well aware, but we are even more happy to help those who are seen to be helping themselves. Give Xtreme a go, there's nothing to lose. You'll get lots of advice, and, who knows? you may even enjoy it.
    Saludos,
    Bob.
    ** Detailed "Create A Spinning Logo Tutorial" is available in .pdf format for download at this link **
    Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read. Groucho Marx.
    IP

Robbie, you've been through this a few times now. I'm sure these camps aren't free. If they are anything like the Canadian ones, they are quite expensive. I'm sure you are making enough to afford professional promotional materials, and if you're not, perhaps you need some professional promotional materials ...... Buy Xtreme and try to do it yourself.
    Keith
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    There are 10 types of people in this world .... Those who understand binary, and those who don't.
    IP