Thanks Steve... I have to admit, it takes a while to write up a rant which does not go overboard or out of context too much. So, I am extremely relieved I was able to accomplish the goal

Gotta tell ya, I was scared when I initially began this lil project of mine (and it's still at the absolute beginning) but I am very happy that I have actually gotten back a lot more positive and agreeable feedback from other Linux users than I had first expected. So, it gives me great hope that there is some real potential to see the Linux community move into some new territory over the next couple of years.
I'm sure to take some heavy hits in the process but... if it works, it will be well worth the beatings
Xara products and others are well worth the effort. Not to mention, the fact that the support for these items are already available (well, here anyway) so it would not be an issue of the cost to create a support area either, which is a nice plus.
I imagine the folks at Xara would be elated to see a new virtually untapped market appear from thin air
Well, my dream is big... but not entirely unrealistic nor unreasonable.