Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: Super Blade Pro

Threaded View

Default Re: Super Blade Pro

Harry,

The wing drawings were traced in Xara. I drew the cells and the outline of the wings. Then adding shapes and breaking shapes to get the matrix drawing.

For SBP or Gel, I need PNGs. For E3, the drawings get exported to EPS or AI format.

The turtle was colored in E3 with reflection maps. Several programs use reflection maps. These are also called environments. SBP uses images as environments, but are only used for color. E3 applys a map to a vector object instead of an image. It can give shaping due to the design of the map. Texture is applied from a texture image. I have several thousand maps for coloring. An aspect of E3 is that it can use transparent images as maps. Something very unique. It only appears on screen when a texture is applied. You can export out without texture applied and see the effect. Just somewhat difficult to work with. Bezels are done with rings. A map with a transparent center. The color flows from the shape. The glass turtle had a map made from an image of crystal.

Rich
    Attached Files Attached Files