Quote Originally Posted by killerwhale65 View Post
hello,

I think i did not make my question clear. I have no problem accessing the files, i can get to all my windows files in linux, no problem.

The problem is that xaralx cannot open all XAR-files, most likely cause the files are using elements not supported in xaralx. So my question is: what functionalities are not supported in xaralx (if i know this i might in Xtreme Pro change my files so that they do not use unsupported functions, and then i may be able to open them in xaralx), or alternatively what format to export them to (eps?).
One I can think of is the plugins thing doesnt work or is not implemented. What I mostly meant was see which files open and what do they have in common. And the files that dont open what do they have in common. Trial and error never fails!
PS: i opened xaralx a few times, but i did not feel like returning to the stone age, actually i felt like coming home. You'd be surprised what the linux version can do (apart from multipage support i have yet to discover any differences).
Yea, I know forgot the sarkasm tags Never used Xara Pro myself. We got regular Xara on windows at work, but I prefer working in xaralx for some reason...feels better in some way.