Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is my drawing of the beautiful looking plane called the Super Sonic Cruiser that Boeing has started to design.

While my skills are not as impressive as others here, I am still very pleased with the outcome of the image. I just thought I'd share.

-Madalynne-
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	boeing-maddy.jpg 
Views:	1367 
Size:	175.1 KB 
ID:	20244  
    -Madalynne-

This is my drawing of the beautiful looking plane called the Super Sonic Cruiser that Boeing has started to design.

While my skills are not as impressive as others here, I am still very pleased with the outcome of the image. I just thought I'd share.

-Madalynne-
    -Madalynne-

Wellcome back to our Xara Gallery,it is long her, i like your Boeing drawing, soooo technic, i think the bachground is SKAY Bitmap, or you draweing it yourself in Xara, nevermind, can i see only the wireframe of your Boeing please. i like it a lot.
    Regardes.
    AND THANKS:::
    Lord (Mohamed)

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Lord:
    Wellcome back to our Xara Gallery,it is long her, i like your Boeing drawing, soooo technic, i think the bachground is SKAY Bitmap, or you draweing it yourself in Xara, nevermind, can i see only the wireframe of your Boeing please. i like it a lot.
    Regardes.
    AND THANKS:::
    Lord (Mohamed)<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sure thing!

The Xara file will be attached.

The sky is a photo of a cloud filled sky. I used a linear transparncy of the cload, over the linear filled sqaure, colored to represent sky.

-Madalynne-
    Attached Files Attached Files
    -Madalynne-

Here is your Boeing Wireframe, simple and fine, i like it.
    Regards...
    and thanks again...
    Lord (Mohamed)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Boeing_Wireframe.jpg 
Views:	620 
Size:	32.3 KB 
ID:	2513  

I like it a lot.

One question, is the paint on the plane shiny or dull? Your rendering makes it appear dull and I suspect the paint is shiny. Some sky-enduced highlight would help make it look shiny.

Gary

Gary Priester

Moderator Person

<a href="http://www.gwpriester.com">
    www.gwpriester.com </a>

<a href="http://www.xaraxone.com">
    The Xara Xone </a>

Lord:
    Yes I know what a wire frame is, but I thought if I just posted the, then you (and others) could look at it more closely. I'm still learning how to make things looks like they are really there (use of tone). So I thought that it would be best to just post the file itself. I know I do my best learning from the tutroals, but I also learn gtom taking a file apart and looking at HOW it was done.

gwpriester:
    Yea, I know exactly what you are talking about with the paint. My skills are not as good as others here, I know this this to be true. The paint looks dull. I'm not sure how to make it looks shinny without making the image look funny. So I settled for just making the paint look dull.

-Madalynne-
    -Madalynne-

and welcome back, seems like a long time since we've heard from you. Please don't put your drawing skills down, I'd do anything to be that good.

tim

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by TimS:
    and welcome back, seems like a long time since we've heard from you. Please don't put your drawing skills down, I'd do anything to be that good.

tim<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks Tim, it's good to be back. Racing doesn't always allow me to work on artwork.

I'm not saying my skills stink, but rather that I know that there are others here that have more skill than I do. That's all I meant. I've done some of the tutorals, and I learned a lot from them, but I know there is a lot more I can learn yet.

-Madalynne-
    -Madalynne-

Gary, how to make the color shine like glossy paint might make a nice edition to the next workbook.

Mickie