Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: custom keyboard

Threaded View

Talking Re: custom keyboard

Thank you so much Alan. I did the control panel/regional and could not get the alternate keyboard to work in CorelDraw with text. I did assign a key combo to change keyboards, left alt/shift/~ but it didn't seem to work when I typed an = I got an = not a ¿. Also I did not see any alternate keystroke(s) for the vowels at all. This is what I really need. I don't mind diverting from normal keying to enter an ascii code for seldem used characters. Is there anyway to add to this keyboard if I can get it to work? Seems I'm getting close to solving my problem with all the wonderful help I get here at TalkGraphics.

Erase all of the above... didn{t know I had to reboot. I also added the language bar to my task bar and WOW!!!!! I did some more reading on how to use this keyboard and I think I'm going to be able to memorize the few strokes to produce accented vowels.

By the way..... is it true that uppercase vowels are NOT accented in Spanish??? I get a lot of request for spanish text with the uppercase vowels accented and I thought this was improper spelling.

Most grateful user,
    Marie
    Last edited by inphoenix; 04 June 2008 at 03:57 PM.
    IP