Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Need more clear instruction on how this is done. I read what is in the help menu....but it confused me even more. Want to be able to share the menus with others for updating however only 1 version should be checked out at a time to avoid multiple changes at same time. How can we accomplish this?

You got me on this one. Never even thought of giving access cotrol to my navbars to anybody.

All I want basically is to know how to share the files. It is suppose to be a feature and i am hoping someone can help me out. There will be agroup of us working on the menus from time to time adding links etc. at different points in time.

I imagine if you save the project to a directory that all parties have read/write access to and all parties have a copy of MM it should be no problem. I would imagine the worst would be to map the drive. I only have one copy so it is impossible for me to test it.

Can somebody out there with more than 1 copy speak up...

Ok...I am still trying to accomplish this. I have created a directory everyone will have access to. They will all purchase Menu Maker. Now once I create a Menu and want to share it how do they get the Menu. There does not appear to be any place in Menu Maker that says save menu complete in a specified directory besides my Menu Maker file. There is a folder icon but it is not clickable. So I save in new html file how do they 1. Get the menu into their menu maker in order to edit it? They can view it but how can they edit it?

There are 2 methods that I found will work.

1. Share your MM directory (with write access), Have them map the drive then run MM from the maped drive. (Dangerous as heck...)

2. give Read/write access to one directory on your machine (location unimportant) then have them add a shortcut to that directory in there wstemplates subfolder. The directory/menu should be visible upon opening MM...