Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Page Outline

Default Re: Page Outline

Hello Gary,

Are we into cross-posting now?
    Egg

Minis Forum UM780XTX AMD Ryzen7 7840HS with AMD Radeon 780M Graphics + 32 GB Ram + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + 1Tb SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Talking Re: Page Outline

There must be a name for that?

Hi Everyone thanks for all your replies on this so far. I've been trying out all the suggestions and can now see that the problem is actually the dashed line rather than the actual bleed and page options. It seems the dahsed line is putting a line between the dashes. I'm not sure why. But check out the following image which is just of the dashed line exported to PDF.
    http://www.TaxRefundClaim.co.uk/Untitled.jpg

Anyone have any ideas why this would be.

Thanks

Hummy,

If thats the case just converting the line to shape prior to export should solve your problem.
    Egg

Minis Forum UM780XTX AMD Ryzen7 7840HS with AMD Radeon 780M Graphics + 32 GB Ram + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + 1Tb SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

The thing is thought that i don't actually see the line between the dashes in Xara. I only see it once i export it. In Xara it appears as i want a dashed line.
    Could you tell me in a little more details what you mean by "converting the line to shape" (sorry but i'm very much a novice in Xara and learning as i go.)

Thanks

A little french village east of Dallas, TX called Forney And now Austria and Germany too

Select your line, go to the Arrange menu and choose the "Convert Line to Shape" option.

Eric
    I'm never wrong. I thought I was wrong once but it turns out that I was mistaken.
    Web Templates. My Beginner Video Tutorials
    My Club. My Album.
    My Other Album. My Tutorial.