Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

https://www.affiliatedefense.com/order - works great - if you click on any of the menu bars it works fine, HOWEVER if you mouse over FAQ and touch the drop down menu you get a non-secure item warning - if you pick NO (which would at that point NOT show the unsecure object to appear) it does not seem to affect anything at all PLUS it does not happen again for that session, ie. if you mouse over the FAQ wether you chose YES or NO to load unsecure item it does not pop again.

What could be causing this PLUS more importantly WHAT can I do to fix this?

--Tone

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by valuehosted:
    https://www.affiliatedefense.com/order - works great - if you click on any of the menu bars it works fine, HOWEVER if you mouse over FAQ and touch the drop down menu you get a non-secure item warning - if you pick NO (which would at that point NOT show the unsecure object to appear) it does not seem to affect anything at all PLUS it does not happen again for that session, ie. if you mouse over the FAQ wether you chose YES or NO to load unsecure item it does not pop again.

What could be causing this PLUS more importantly WHAT can I do to fix this?

--Tone<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Please select to edit the xaramenu.js file you have uploaded to your server. Search for the code

ifr=(!NS7&&!NS4); and change this to read
    ifr=0;

This should resolve the problem

Thank you

thanks for the quick answer - will this need to be updated EVERY time I update the menu?

Will this be fixed in fuure revisions?

Thanks again,

--Tone

Support - do I need to do this everytime and will it be fixed in future revs?

--Tone

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by valuehosted:
    Support - do I need to do this everytime and will it be fixed in future revs?

--Tone<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

No. after editing your menu, do not upload a new xaramenu.js file to overwrite the existing one being referenced by the menu

i looked in my xaramenu.js and this is what I have that references if R...

ifr=(!NS7&&!NS4&&!IE5&&!IE5p5)

is this what you want me to change to:

ifr=0;

?

Or should I leave the ie5p5 in somehow?

--Tone

Yes the code you have mentioned is what requires alteration

i looked in my xaramenu.js and this is what I have that references if R...

ifr=(!NS7&&!NS4&&!IE5&&!IE5p5)

is this what you want me to change to:

ifr=0;

?

Or should I leave the ie5p5 in somehow?

--Tone<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

To Webstyle Support:

I have encountered this as well and replaced the subject code to cure it.

I'm using Webstyle Version 4.0. Will a patch or future update correct this???

Thanks!

Steven...

Did the above solution work for anyone? I have tried it and get the same secure/non-secure error.

Please ignore the previous post. For some reason it took and incredible long time for the server to update itself. It is working perfectly now. THanks so much for your help.