Thank you all for accepting me, who still doesn't have flash (this might be a blasphemy, but I only have Swish which can, of course, not be compared with Flash, but is really handy for text and simple image swf files... [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img] )

I still study a lot, and therefore I download pages to study the coding. Some designers are really geniusses when having to find solutions. So may beautiful approaches of the same detail. But, as the webdesign forum seems to have fallen asleep, permit me to post this little peculiarity here too...

Whilst downloading pages to study the html code, I stumbled on something strange.
Does anyone of you know, or has anyone of you ever met the following "tag" in the intro of a table:

mm:layoutgroup="true"

It is unknown to me, and there are two possibilities: either it is something very new, or it is something that might come from Macromedia's DW4 (mm might well be m(acro)m(edia)) as that app has a layout view, in which case they follow the Microsoft and Adobe example of implanting unnecessary items into their programmes, which will certainly be a disillusion for many users who still believe in DW's "clean" code. Also, it might also be the case if Flash...

Now I don't care to make publicity about something I like, but I do not like this "Big Brother"-like way of wanting to be in control. When you pay for it, it has to be clean, or it should at least be specified that this "spyware" exists so that anyone who is not afraid of the real coding work, may choose for her- or himself to let it be, or delete it.

What do you think? (If it isn't some new tag of course...) [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img]