Well Since a lot have read the last post and no responses I guess I can just ask another question and add to this post in the hopes someone catches my drift.

When you create a site in WS4- should you name that page index.html and use that as your "base"

Then if you want a page called "contact" should you go back into WS4 and open the index.html page - copy everything - and then save that as "contact us"???

I seem to be having major DW problems when i need to change a link in one of my menus - say i want to add a FAQ page - then I go back to the index page in WS4 and make that change - and then wham - All my formatting and pages start going crazy in DW8 and I start getting menus disapearing and script errors in WS4 -

So maybe someone else that uses WS4 web page- for just there design/base layout - and uses DW8 for editing/adding pics etc.. can help me figure this out- I love this software - and it seems to be doing everything - i really think it is the way i am approaching it - can anyone even give me a little advice??

Thanks for the input

JM