Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Hello everyone,
    I am a long time user of WebStyle 4 and really enjoy it. However, since I first purchased my software I have noticed an error ( or bug ) in it and was wondering if anyone else experiences this problem and if there is a fix for it!

The problem happens each time my navigation menu contains sub-menus... When I view it in Internet Explorer, the rollover button color does not go back to it's original state after the mouse passes over it. It's as though it is stuck on the rollover effect. The worst part is, is that it only does it for a few buttons, sometimes 2 sometimes 6 out of 7! So I end up with a rainbow navigation menu with half the buttons on their normal state and the other half on the rollover state.

Does anyone else have this problem? Is there a fix for it. After using the software for so long, I am really getting annoyed of this!

Any advice or help would be greatly appreciated!
    Best Regards,
    Bianca

Sorry, i haven't experienced that problem, but maybe the old "unistall", "reinstall" method will work if you haven't already done that.

Hi,
    Thanks for your reply! I actually tried that and it didn't work. Could it be a browser problem?

Here a website that I did for a client, in which I used webstyle for the navigation menu... can someone please check it using Internet Explorer and tell me if the menus are getting stuck on the rollover effect? There are sub-menus for "Our Services" and "Customer Care". Both of these get stuck for me:
    http://www.regal-soft.com/

Any help/input would be appreciated http://www.talkgraphics.com/images/smilies/smile.gif
    Thanks!

Vey nice, no problems. My browser is IE6.

That is very odd! I don't know what's causing this problem for me, very annoying.
    Well, thanks for your time, I appreciate it!

Bianca

Hi Dollface,
    I have looked at your site and I gather that you have fixed the problem.
    How did you do it?

Regrds
    Mick