Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: How much time have you wasted on designing graphics in all your life?

I need to confirm my resolusion... I'm just a beginner, many tools and detailed skills need me to study and I have to work with my troublesome disfluency...Headaches!

Your enjoyments are pleasing me! It's from skillful grasp of the your subject, isn't it?

Default Re: How much time have you wasted on designing graphics in all your life?

How much time have you wasted on designing graphics in all your life?
    I don't believe I've ever wasted one second on designing graphic. I've gone up some blind alleyways, I've created graphics that could've been better on retrospect, but I've never wasted a second when designing!
    Egg

Minis Forum UM780XTX AMD Ryzen7 7840HS with AMD Radeon 780M Graphics + 32 GB Ram + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + 1Tb SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

On Earth for A Little While / With Christ for Eternity

Exclamation Re: How much time have you wasted on designing graphics in all your life?

Sometimes on the bike commute home, I can't help being thankful that I'm actually making a living from something I love to do & have been for 25 years. I'll think to myself, "Man, I can't believe I'm actually getting paid to do this stuff". Most the time, it doesn't feel like work even though I know it is. Seeing the smiles of satisfied customers is motivation enough!

Since finding Xara, it's turned work into a guilty pleasure.... wW

Take pleasure in the little things because they add up to big ones.
    Last edited by wW; 05 November 2007 at 09:08 PM.
    ----------- _~o
    ----------- '\<,, "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep
    ><>____(_)/ (_) - in order to gain that which he cannot loose." JE