Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Last car for now.

Very, very nice drawing, Norman. Look forward to seeing more of your work.
    ron

Quote Originally Posted by pauland View Post
    Particularly impressed by the chrome, Norman.

[edit: Norman, should the back wheel arch have a 'squiggle' (technical term)?]
    Thank you.
    I think you mean that white squiggle on the arch Paul. I have removed it. As to the chrome I cannot claim the credit for all of it on the front end. I had it all drawn out on the original .xar file and switched off and didn't save it, so had to draw the whole car again., but as the front end took about 2 hours to draw and it was late at night I cut out the original bit on the photo.And would you believe I didn't save the file again. I must look up that program that makes a backup on .xar files.
    My thanks also go to Bob, Mark, Steve, Bill, Sven,geminiguy, Sledger, Purrfeck
    for your kind remarks. Golly Ron I almost missed you out thank you very much.
    Bob I thought it was my last car but your post on Inspector Morse's burgundy jaguar deemed otherwise. Have a look at my reply.
    Last edited by parahandy; 23 October 2007 at 07:49 PM.
    Norman. The Flying Scotsman

I don't post too often Norman, but I do stop by and see your cars. I enjoyed them all. What's up next on the graphics list?