Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: Problem

Hybrid View

Default Re: Problem

Quote Originally Posted by Egg Bramhill View Post
    Hi cyclops,

You posted a similar "can you do this for me?" request about ten months ago. See your original thread HERE.

As you can see you had an excellent response, but I also note you never had the decency to respond to your own thread. Why should members help you now?
    Unfortuantley as you would see I was last onsite around Nov 2006, Due to battling Cancer for the last 9 months I havent spent too much time online but now I am hopefully through it I wish to continue my hobbies.

I guess if no one is willing to help I must try myself

Egg Bramhill

The image you have done is PISO but I requested FISO and also I wanted if possible to revolve but thanx for your efforts

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...logo_phpBB.gif

Okay then, have you got Xara3D? If you want to make your image revolve I'm more than willing to try to show you how, but I'm not going to do it for you.

To start off with the bitmap you supplied in your first post is a bit small to work with. Have you got anything larger?
    Egg

Minis Forum UM780XTX AMD Ryzen7 7840HS with AMD Radeon 780M Graphics + 32 GB Ram + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + 1Tb SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host