Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

I am still having problems with my images showing in netscape 4.6., and IE. Below is the code that I am getting. I also placed one line of code above to find my images. It sill does not work. Would someone please look over the below and help me.

<script>loc="/images/"</script>
    <script menumaker>document.write('<scr' + 'ipt src="images/testing_navbar.js">'+'</scr'+'ipt>');/*img src="images/testing-navbar.gif" moduleid="testing navbars (project)\testing-navbar_off.xws"*/</script>

I am still having problems with my images showing in netscape 4.6., and IE. Below is the code that I am getting. I also placed one line of code above to find my images. It sill does not work. Would someone please look over the below and help me.

<script>loc="/images/"</script>
    <script menumaker>document.write('<scr' + 'ipt src="images/testing_navbar.js">'+'</scr'+'ipt>');/*img src="images/testing-navbar.gif" moduleid="testing navbars (project)\testing-navbar_off.xws"*/</script>

Debra if you use any subdirectory for your NavBars it will not work. You have to keep everything in the root directory of your webpage in order for your NavBars to work. I have been trying to deal with this for 4 months now.

Duane

duane

HI Duane this is not the case.

you can store the files in a sub directory. Jusat ensure you specify the correct location during the save process. Ensure you select the graphics folder button and set the location where you want the images to be saved

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>you can store the files in a sub directory. Jusat ensure you specify the correct location during the save process. Ensure you select the graphics folder button and set the location where you want the images to be saved<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Bb2,
    On an existing menu (working with-in FrontPage), the "SAVE" doesn't give the option to save the graphics to another folder! during save, the only option is "Save & Exit" you cant change graphic locations.

I was hoping Ver1.1 would have fixed/added this option, perhaps if one starts a new project? but not having the 'save to folder/create new folder' option for an existing completed project from with-in FP/DW isn't good

One can do it, but they have to open the project up NOT from with-in FP or DW, MM has to be opened up independently then edit the project then set the Graphic Folder then save.

You have to now go into the 'Website' then delete the MM files EXCEPT for xaramenu.js from root of the website.

-wayne

[This message was edited by wayne_ on March 06, 2004 at 9:46.]

hi wayne, You are right when you say you cannot alter the save location of a navbar when editing it from frontpage.

What you can do is select the navbar in frontpage and select to delete it.

Then select to insert a new navbar from frontpage insert menu. Once you are directed to menu maker click on the tab named projects causing the template view to change to the project view

Select the template you require from the project folder and then select to save it. You will now be able to select the save location