Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: Merc

Default Merc

Something a bit more modern.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Merc.jpg 
Views:	324 
Size:	126.1 KB 
ID:	39793  
    Norman. The Flying Scotsman

Default Re: Merc

Neato Norman!
    John Rayner
    For my Photography see:
    http://www.draginet.com
    Facebook

Norm, you are turning into a one man car production line.
    This is very good. You've certainly got the hang of chrome.
    Saludos,
    Bob.
    ** Detailed "Create A Spinning Logo Tutorial" is available in .pdf format for download at this link **
    Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read. Groucho Marx.

Beautiful, Norman.
    When I saw Merc on the title I was expecting a Mercury, as in Lincoln/Mercury. But I see that it's something much better, a Mercedes.
    ron

Verry snazzy Norman. I like how you did the lines for reflection.

Another nice car. I was wondering if you ever tried to send your car design to a real car company, such as BMW, BENZ. Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by ren2980 View Post
    Another nice car. I was wondering if you ever tried to send your car design to a real car company, such as BMW, BENZ. Cheers.
    Ren The cars are not of my design I am only a copyist. I produce these drawings/tracing from photographs with the very kind permission of Fernado Gomez Vinaras http://www.fegovi.com. I am no artist capable of producing a design of my own. In fact I have reached the stage of producing these pictures due to watching and studying/guessing how Ron Duke, Sally. Raymond Intbel (where has he got to?) and Jose' excellent drawing of cars. It is my constant hope that I can reach their high standards.

Again I thank you all for your kind comments.
    Last edited by parahandy; 15 July 2007 at 01:00 PM. Reason: typo
    Norman. The Flying Scotsman

Quote Originally Posted by parahandy View Post
    Ren The cars are not of my design I am only a copyist. I produce these drawings/tracing from photographs with the very kind permission of Fernado Gomez Vinaras http://www.fegovi.com. I am no artist capable of producing a deign of my own. In fact I have reached the stage of producing these pictures due to watching and studying/guessing how Ron Duke, Sally. Raymond Intbel (where has he got to?) and Jose' excellent drawing of cars. It is my constant hope that I can reach their high standards.

Again I thank you all for your kind comments.

Norman, you are full of energy and one of the most creative members in the forum. I have enjoyed watching your art works nearly everywhere. I think you are still one of the best artists around.