Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Uniform Fill problem

My Uniform Fill in Corel 11 show CMYK but forinsyance when I select 100% Cyan it shows to be 255 cyan. I have tried everything I know to try to get back to a place where it will show 100% cyan as it show but have not had any luck. I have also reinstalled and come out with the same. I also have Corel X3 and it is working as it should. At this point I just prefer 11. When I uninstall and then reinstall I keep my presonal preferences so that I will not lose programs that are now installed with Corel. I guess I might have to do a complete new reinstall but I hope not. Your help will be appreciated. I can you you a image these windows if that would help if you send me your email address. Thanks, Gary Allred

gary@garyallred.com
    IP

Default Re: Uniform Fill problem

Gary, what is your Operating System, did you install/unistall anything recently that could account for the strange behavior of DRAW 11?

Are you sure you are set to the right color management and that you are perhaps not viewing your CMY colors vs. CMYK colors. CMY splits about identically to RGB. 255 is a value you could get either using CMY or RGB.

Holding down F8 usually does reset anything so your problem should go away.

Defragging is always good to do, should do so anyway because Windows needs it. Defragging may set things in order and your problem go away.

Good Luck.
    Every day's a new day, "draw" on what you've learned.

Sally M. Bode
    IP