Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Tinted colors cannot change by value in Xtreme 3.2

And here it goes ... the next bug for the Xtreme-3.2-buglist

Check this:

Draw a rectangle and give it the color 90% black. Click "Edit" in the color-gallery and click on the "Show advanced options"-button. Enter any Tint-percent-value in little box at the bottom - the color of the rectangle will not change, only when you use the slider you can change it.

Default Re: Tinted colors cannot change by value in Xtreme 3.2

You are taking a round about way of opening the Color Editor by using the Color Gallery

I don't know which "little box at the bottom" you are referring to for entering a Tint-percent-value.

If you are referring to changing the Value in the HSV color model. When I type a change into the box the color is automatically changed. I do not have to use the slider.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	colour.gif 
Views:	150 
Size:	46.3 KB 
ID:	39115  
    Last edited by Soquili; 20 June 2007 at 08:06 PM.
    Soquili
    a.k.a. Bill Taylor
    Bill is no longer with us. He died on 10 Dec 2012. We remember him always.
    My TG Album
    Last XaReg update

Work around for this huge show stopping bug...

Instead of hitting the edit key in the color gallery, select the color editor directly. You can now change the value as you like.

The colors in the gallery are named colors and set palettes. That's not where you edit the color in a shape. I expect the link to the Color Editor is provided so you can display information regarding a selected color in a palette.

As Robert says, for editing, you'll want to access the Color Editor directly, which you can do from the icon in the color line, from the Utilities menu, or by pressing Control E. If you're trying to edit the color in a shape, make sure the shape is selected before you start changing the color. Otherwise, you'll be changing your default color instead.

And, Bill, I think the "little box" Don was referring to is the percentage field in the Tint of another Color view.