We have a few try out copies at work and I have used CS3 for about 5hrs the other week. Since all our work iis for print I enjoyed using the new "Live Colour" tool for preparing recently produced work for a book cover to be sent to the print section and it was so easy to set up spot colour colours and reduce the number of colours used. To answer Xhris statement that it was like using "named colours" in Xara is being unfair, it is far more sophisticated than that as you can so quickly change your colour palette from the drop down menus. As some of our work goes into both colour production and into greyscale for newspapers this was so,so easy and it has cutout another process that we had to go through. I had a quick try at the eraser tool and I can say that it works well and it would be a great tool to use if you wanted a complex shape but you only generated it from a simple shape.

If the upgrade was the same price as it is in the States I would upgrade but as the price is the same over here as you pay in $ (current Exchange is $2.03) and then we have to pay an extra 17.5% on top of that in VAT (Gov. Tax) it takes a lot of freelance work to pay for that, so no thank you.