Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hummer Time

Default Re: Hummer Time

Quote Originally Posted by parahandy View Post
    I hope you like the combination and Raymond no remarks about winter draws on
    As if I would. Anyways, I've never even heard of Damart. But then, I'm thermally challenged ...

Those two pictures come together very well Norman.

A marvellous match.
    A delightful duet.
    A perfect pair.
    A joyous juxtopositioning.

A superb synchronicity.
    "Intbel" ... "Can't" is not an option.

Compliance is futile. Resistance is futile. Just do your own thing an' ignore 'em.

Quote Originally Posted by -=Drifter=- View Post
    When first reading the title of this thread I expected to find the Hummer vehicle but was happily surprised to find a pretty birdie instead.
    Glad it was not just me

Thanks Doc and Raymond.

Hello Mr Spencer (parahandy). This is a naughty off topic (and indeed off-subject) post, but I am hopeful that this will not annoy you (or others on the forum). I am researching the history of one of my relatives who served with you in the 2nd (OBAN) Airlanding AT. Battery, R.A. and who was K.I.A. at Arnhem. I believe that he was part of the Battery HQ (rank Sergeant). I won't put his name on this post, but perhaps you could reply to me so that we can then go offline and 'talk' privately. Thank you in advance.
    Last edited by duncan.hooker@n; 06 February 2007 at 09:58 AM. Reason: typos

Quote Originally Posted by duncan.hooker@n View Post
    Hello Mr Spencer (parahandy). This is a naughty off topic (and indeed off-subject) post, but I am hopeful that this will not annoy you (or others on the forum). I am researching the history of one of my relatives who served with you in the 2nd (OBAN) Airlanding AT. Battery, R.A. and who was K.I.A. at Arnhem. I believe that he was part of the Battery HQ (rank Sergeant). I won't put his name on this post, but perhaps you could reply to me so that we can then go offline and 'talk' privately. Thank you in advance.
    Please send me your full e-mail address via PM facility on forum Ken so as I can reply to you in full.

Mr Spencer, thanks for your reply. I don't seem to have the PM option available to me which seems odd. Perhaps it's because I am a new subscriber. My email address is my user name on talkgraphics joined with the following - 'tlworld.com'

Excellent Hummer. I really like the colors and the depth of field that you present with the subdued flowers in the background. Look great.
    Chuck

Thank you chuck.