and especially to Gary for adding his image along with mine. It allowed me to see just how different mine did turn out from yours. Although it hasn't changed my mind. I still am in agreement with you that mine is too close to yours. I think I will have to re-do this painting from scratch without the aid of the tutorial and get something a little more mine.

Steve, thanks to you for your input. You raise some very interesting sides to both arguments that I hadn't really been considering. I think you've made us all think even more on this subject. Your work is simply amazing, you have remarkable talents. You have one of the best eyes for light and shadow that I have ever seen. Keep up the beautiful work and show us as much a possible. It's very inspiring.

Finally, I hope everyone that has visited this thread realizes there was never any anger involved here. Certainly not on my side, and I'm confident there was none on Gary's part. It just developed into a very interesting subject that we all are concerned with.

Thanks again to everyone,

Jack