Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Question White Lines around my logo

Hello, I am very new to Xara3D, love, love it! But, in trying to create a Logo for one of my sites, I can't figure out why there remains a white almost doted effect , line around the logo. It doesn't look like that in the program when I am working with it.
    I tried making it larger to see if that was the problem. I seperated the letters more, that didn't seem to make much difference. I moved the lights around, still not much difference, so, decided to ask some experts for help.
    Thanks for any help, I have tried to attach a file of the logo, hope I did it right.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Logo1.gif 
Views:	289 
Size:	20.2 KB 
ID:	33939
    Tari

Default Re: White Lines around my logo

Hello Tari,

Welcome to Talkgraphics.

The white pixels around your image is due to antialiasing. To correct that you must make the background in Xara3D the same as the background the image will be placed over.
    Soquili
    a.k.a. Bill Taylor
    Bill is no longer with us. He died on 10 Dec 2012. We remember him always.
    My TG Album
    Last XaReg update

Quote Originally Posted by Soquili View Post
    Hello Tari,

Welcome to Talkgraphics.

The white pixels around your image is due to antialiasing. To correct that you must make the background in Xara3D the same as the background the image will be placed over.
    Thank you Soquili! Well, if I had been using my head I would have tried that also. Oh well, it's a learning cruve. lol
    I am trying to remember what your name means. Is it Cherokee?

You are welcome, Tari.

Yes my name is Cherokee. It means the burden bearer. It is one of the two words used for horse. The other is tsagili that means big or large dog.
    Soquili
    a.k.a. Bill Taylor
    Bill is no longer with us. He died on 10 Dec 2012. We remember him always.
    My TG Album
    Last XaReg update

Quote Originally Posted by Soquili View Post
    You are welcome, Tari.

Yes my name is Cherokee. It means the burden bearer. It is one of the two words used for horse. The other is tsagili that means big or large dog.
    It is nice to meet you, my name is Cresent Sandpiper but it is too long in Cherokee to remember how to write. lol
    Thanks for your help I will go try the background thing now. This is extremely easy compared to some programs I have tried. But, a lot to learn so I will be doing a lot of reading and trial and error.
    Thanks again