Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Tiff export problems

My previous problem was exporting tiffs into grayscale. My work-around was to open them up in PhotoPaint and convert them there.

I have since upgraded to Extreme Pro and today created all the ads for our church for the next two months in Xtreme Pro and exported them as 300 dpi tiffs.

Now when I try to open them in PhotoPaint it crashes. I've attached the error report text file.

I still have my regular Xtreme and when I open the .xar files up it has to remove some flash stuff and then open the files just fine. Then, once I export them from there, they are fine in PhotoPaint.

Merry Christmas!
    Cat =^..^=
    Attached Files Attached Files

Default Re: Tiff export problems

http://www.cybia.co.uk/sitemap.htm

There is a filter called BW-plus (freeware) that will run in XXP,and make an image gray.

I saved out to an 8 bit TIFF. I read the image in PSCS to see what it was exactly. It turned out to be an 8 bit indexed image. The palette appeared to be all gray values, however.

Rich

Default Re: Tiff export problems

You get this flash statement in all programmes that you try and open XPro's type files from swf to tiff the way I found to remove the ext. was to take into Xtreeme and then take it back out. Think someone will need to have a look at this small problem.
    Design is thinking made visual.