Lachlan (WyldFisherLures) -- I saw how in that fishing site you posted the logo and told your friends there that you made it. I also saw how subsequently, when prompted to, you acknowledged ankhor. What I don't see is any real appology. And worse yet -- your attempts to get ankhor to help you further even after you took advantage of him.

I'm writing this because I hope you'll come to understand it was very unethical of you to take credit for anchor's work. It's great that you are young and trying to start a business but you really need to learn to respect the help others give you. Claiming ankhor's logo as your own work shows serious disrespect! He tried to help you and you take advantage of him -- is that how you intend to get ahead in life? I assume you don't plan to live your life that way. I certainly hope not.

Please think about how you've handled this situation. Please try to do better. I hope you have success in your lure business and I hope you get there by being ethical in your dealings with everyone.

Regards, Ross