Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default PLUGINS... look cut???

i have xara x w/ alien skins pluggins, but a lot of them seem to be getting cut off? anyone have this problem? ( the top of the smoke, fire, motion trail (the tail of it), drip all the drips. it seems like anything outside of the picture. it always promps me 800x600 continue? am i in the wrong page selection at the start? or are my pictures to big (6dpi) or maybe the project start is set up wrong? what is a good start for a new project?

Default Re: PLUGINS... look cut???

Put a bigger rectangle behind your object>make this rectanle all transparent>group>then make your effect(say drip)

Hope this helps

Gr.haakoo

Default Re: PLUGINS... look cut???

Quote Originally Posted by EARTHPRINTS View Post
    i have xara x w/ alien skins pluggins, but a lot of them seem to be getting cut off? anyone have this problem? ( the top of the smoke, fire, motion trail (the tail of it), drip all the drips. it seems like anything outside of the picture. it always promps me 800x600 continue? am i in the wrong page selection at the start? or are my pictures to big (6dpi) or maybe the project start is set up wrong? what is a good start for a new project?

Yep I know the problem I start with a small effect, go to the normal screenpress group and do the effect again, a couple of times if need be.
    be aware, not to become a ware.