Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

I am working on my first WebStyle 4 site and it's going fairly well. I am creating "templates" by saving each layout in my project as blank1.htm, blank2.htm etc then copying these and editing in Dreamweaver 4. As all are based on the same project, and hence the styles are the same, I wanted to generate a single CSS file and remove all the style based code from each page (I wanted to change the default font and am fed up of doing a search/replace).
    Is this possible with Webstyle files ?? because whenever I edit a Webstyle element in one of the files, it resets the style to the themes default settings
    TIA
    Steve

I am working on my first WebStyle 4 site and it's going fairly well. I am creating "templates" by saving each layout in my project as blank1.htm, blank2.htm etc then copying these and editing in Dreamweaver 4. As all are based on the same project, and hence the styles are the same, I wanted to generate a single CSS file and remove all the style based code from each page (I wanted to change the default font and am fed up of doing a search/replace).
    Is this possible with Webstyle files ?? because whenever I edit a Webstyle element in one of the files, it resets the style to the themes default settings
    TIA
    Steve