Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Hybrid View

Default Re: Xara Xtreme Flash

Flash works the way of the old frame gallery, click new layer and it's placed on top of the current one. Similarly I expect animators drew an image, then overlayed another acetate on TOP and drew the next scene. I just don't understand this reversal. No great problem, just strange.
    Egg

Minis Forum UM780XTX AMD Ryzen7 7840HS with AMD Radeon 780M Graphics + 32 GB Ram + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + 1Tb SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Default Re: Xara Xtreme Flash

"Can't teach an old dog new tricks"

Add the onion skin to the fuss and you get a very annoyed and frustrated user trying to make an animation
    I got confused, but I'm sure I'll get over it, still I don't understand the reason being.

Isn't Xara supposed to be user friendly, and every novice user knows that anything new should be on top (layer, frame, folder, shape etc), so why change that?

It seems obvious to everyone: If you put a shape and then another shape on top of it - if you want to subtract the shapes then it is obvious that the top shape will be subtracted from the lower one. Same here.

As simple as 2+2=5