Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Corel PSP X installation problem

Hi all, I was installing Corel Paint Shop Pro X and this message pop up, Error 1935. An error occurred during the installation of assembly 'Microsoft.MSXML2,publicKeyToken="6bd6b9abf345378f ",version="4.20.9818.0",type="win32",processorArch itecture="x86"'. Before I install this with no problem at all, but after I format my computer this happened. Does anyone know how to fix this, so I can install it on my pc again? THank you so much for your help
    IP

Default Re: Corel PSP X installation problem

Virus scan the installation files, unplug yourself from the network, DSL, cable modem or dial up modem especially if you don't have a router (I do this even with a router), then close any running apps, especially Internet Explorer, Antivirus apps, Zone Alarm or other software firewall/internet security apps and Spyware sweeping or protection apps, then try the installation again. Before plugging back into the network, reboot so your protection applications will restart. I have not read about this error with PSP X installations before so I can't be more helpful, sorry.

For more suggestions, Google these terms: Error 1935. An error occurred during the installation of assembly Microsoft MSXML2

You'll find several possible reasons for this to occur and some possible fixes. Spyware apps were mentioned a couple times as a possible cause.
    IP