Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: 3D, soft lighting

Has poser got its own UV mapper now.
    Not that I am aware of. Poser has a material room where you can build shader trees and apply image maps. UV mappping still has to done externally, If you want to modify a pre-existing texture look into posers runtime directory, find the textures folder, look for the texture map you want to edit. Take the map into your graphics program of choice and have at it. Save it with a new name. Use the materials room to apply the map to the model, save the new version of the model into the figures library. This is a rather simplified explanation, I"m sure you can dig in and figure it out.
    Last edited by Mike Bailey; 02 September 2006 at 03:18 PM.

Thank you for the information..when I can download the free Poser5 I will have another go at Poser...I have access to UVMapper somewhere, it used to be a free utility but I think it has gone commercial now.
    Again I thank you for the feedback.
    Jim

I have access to UVMapper somewhere, it used to be a free utility but I think it has gone commercial now.
    You can still get the free version.
    http://uvmapper.com/downloads.html

If you need tips on using UV mapper. You can start a new topic in the 3D graphics forum.