Hi Everyone,

I am the proprieter www.Sentwithlove.com. And it's sister business site Photopost.biz It is being professionally developed and has a completion and launch deadline of 7th Sept.

Sentwithlove is primarily a custom photo greeting card service. Here visitor will be able to upload a photo and create their own customised cards. They can also include a message selecting from a broad range of handwriting fonts. As a member they can even have their own handwriting fonted and installed for their own personal use. This is then printed to a very high quality and mailed worldwide.

I am looking for frame and/or greeting card designers who would be willing to submit their artwork on a royalty basis of around 60 cents per frame sale. and 8O cents per card sale. If i get enough designers interested, I would like to make seperate galleries for 'Featured artists'

It will work rather like an affiliation and the artist will get live statistics of views and sales. Royalties due to the artist will be paid through paypal with no lower limit to the amount sent.

All artwork must be the artists own. The frames must to be 2630x1700@300 Dpi. and provided as a Psd.

If you are interested please send a digimarked sample of your work to:- photopostman@hotmail.com

Regards,

Indra.