Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: Xtreme Syrup!

Default Xtreme Syrup!

for the fun of it hehehe just playing with XX... 100% vectors and done in 1 1/2 hours, it crashed a lot when zooming

Aram @ Lithium.Design Studio
    http://www.lithium-design.com
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	syrup1.jpg 
Views:	368 
Size:	77.0 KB 
ID:	29170  

Default Re: Xtreme Syrup!

wow, that is awesome.

It just gets better and better Paul. If I drink the stuff will it make me an xtreme expert?

..........Norman

Nice drawing

Quote Originally Posted by lithium258 View Post
    it crashed a lot when zooming
    Decrease the display quality (the slider) to simple outline or so and then zoom in. Once zoomed in, I believe you can return the display quality to antialiased again. This worked with me, iirc (assuming I got the same error/crash as you). Or zoom into a different part of the page and afterwards scroll to where you want to be in the drawing

Quote Originally Posted by parahandy View Post
    It just gets better and better Paul. If I drink the stuff will it make me an xtreme expert?
    ..........Norman
    Put a tablespoonfull on your porridge - that'll do the trick, Norman.
    Syrup and gifs ... makes a change from syrup and figs...

Nice illustration.

That artwork is incredible and the fact that you did it in 1 1/2 hours is amazing!!!!

Aram,
    The most amazing part of the drawing is the building on the label. That is EXCELLENT vector drawing! Looks like a photo.
    ron

Quote Originally Posted by The Alien View Post
    Nice drawing

Decrease the display quality (the slider) to simple outline or so and then zoom in. Once zoomed in, I believe you can return the display quality to antialiased again. This worked with me, iirc (assuming I got the same error/crash as you). Or zoom into a different part of the page and afterwards scroll to where you want to be in the drawing
    Yeah, I found out that moving slightly to left or right and do the zoom works most of the times, it specially crashed when I was building the cap, and the whole draw doesnt have live effects, plugins or something, just pure vectors work. I also found that sometimes the combine shape options do not work as they should, for instance, when i try to substract or intersect, it always do the last no matter if i move the objects to the top or to the bottom sometimes so problematic I would need to copy the objects, go to a new document and try to do the thing there.

Quote Originally Posted by lithium258 View Post
    sometimes so problematic I would need to copy the objects, go to a new document and try to do the thing there.
    Maybe the problem would go away if you select & copy your whole drawing to a new doc and save it as a new file.

yeah i think xtreme is way more buggy than x1 the last release but i like it any way because it's faster than anything else ... i always seem to loose my eyedropper a lot with 2.0f but the speed it closes and opens again it's not too much trouble to reboot the whole thing