Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Totally Lost - My Albums don't show in FP

I know that my album is looking for the temp folder on my harddrive. I don't know how to make it look at the files on the server. I've searched everywhere I can find to look in the code but don't see anything pointing to my harddrive to change it. Am I suppose to be setting this in Webstyle? I have 16 photo albums I want to publish. When I created them, I have a project folder "Stamp Albums" and all the files Webstyle created are in this folder. I loaded the whole folder through Frontpage to the server. I can preview them through FP but only because it's looking at my temp folder. Please can someone help me. I'm so frustrated.

Default Re: Totally Lost - My Albums don't show in FP

Check your source code and see where it's calling your albums from, it may be calling them from your hard drive temp folder and not your webpages.
    Maybe you would like to let us see your source code.?

Thanks for replying....I'm sorry it took so long....I had a bad accident so wasn't able to get back online. A friend of mine found my stupid error, after all that time trying to find where I went wrong. As usual it was operators error. Thanks again.

I hope the accident was with your computer and not yourself, Glad you solved your problem