Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thumbs up Jamesmc.........

To quote one of the greatest lines from one of the greatest movies ever, "You are a gentleman and a scholar...." I now have my nav bar, the only problem is that the 1st and 3rd nav buttons are locked and wont work..... the site I am building is www.catalinamarketplace.com , could you take a look and see if you know what the problem is? as far as I can tell, all the graphics are there, and the saved links are in place. any suggestions? thanks again so much.

Kyle

Default Re: Jamesmc.........

Your Website looks like it's ready to go and do!

On the first and third buttons, I would say right off the cuff that the first and third "over" button.gif's didn't get uploaded for some reason.

So, I would look for the first and third buttons of your online navbar GIF files and see if the name(s)...

Yournavbarname_b1_over.gif
    and
    Yournavbarname_b3_over.gif

...have been uploaded to your online Web storage area.

Hi Kyle,

Not related to your question but..

I live in the UK and you post has reminded me of a fantastic day our family spent on Catalina a few years ago while on vacation. A ferry trip over to the island (much longer than I'd imagined) to a very basic landing jetty and unspoilt beach, lunch and then a fantastic ride in a hummer, driven by a woman, up the hills and along twisty coastal tracks in unspoilt surroundings. We came to realise why she wore a scarf over her mouth for protection from the dust! Finally a paddle in crystal clear water before the ferry home.

How I envy you!

Paul

my site's concept is starting to get there, although if the concept keeps growing the way it has, i wonder if I'll ever get there,,,, haha....I checked (again) and both the graphics are saved with everything else, so I'm gonna delete the whole deal and try it again and see if it works then, I'll let you know thanks alot for everything.