Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Galloping Squirrel Ranch, Bend, Oregon, USA

Default Re: Eggs Extracting Part of a Photograph

Quote Originally Posted by cbutton69
    I also have another problem. Even with my sound turned all the way up, I can barely hear it.
    Me too

I had no problems watching this and another video of Egg's (Contour/Vase) but for me as well, the sound is very low.

Anas

Sorry to hear about the limited blayback, but I can only assume this is down to individuals service providers. I have not had a problem regarding download at all and most people seem to find they work fine.

As for the volume, this is my fault. I just cannot increase my mikes volume without getting terrible resonance, therefore I have to compromise between low volume or an horrendous whistle.
    Egg

Minis Forum UM780XTX AMD Ryzen7 7840HS with AMD Radeon 780M Graphics + 32 GB Ram + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + 1Tb SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

Hi Egg,
    Just a thought for your videos, being afflicted with a hearing loss, I also have trouble with mike and feedback ,so what i resorted to was headphones, that way feedback doesn't occur. I enjoy your video tutorials so thought I might suggest that.
    Jim

I am not sure Egg how you do your recordings but have you tried going into the volume settings muting the mic setting and in the recording setting select mic, that's what we have to do with certain radio amateur programs. i hope this info helps.

Strange, today someone had a link to the video and I watched it the whole way through. Great video.
    Grace
    http://gracehjs.com/
    Xara Software XDP11

Glad to hear you finally got to watch it Grace.
    Egg

Minis Forum UM780XTX AMD Ryzen7 7840HS with AMD Radeon 780M Graphics + 32 GB Ram + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + 1Tb SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host

There have been times I've tried to watch the videos, I hit pause right away and let it load up... When I think it's finished I watch it. Sometimes it will cut to the 'share video' screen before the video is complete... What I did then is refresh the screen and press pause again, the couple of times I did this, it then continued to load the rest of the video and I was able to find where it cut off and finish the video. Hope this will work for others who are having problems with it cutting off too soon.