Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default Re: Cute as a button

Quote Originally Posted by -=Drifter=-
    all i see is a "1".....
    Ankhor pulled the original posts and replaced them with a "1".

Ankhor I like to think I am one of your friends given the short time I have
    known you . So please stay around, the forum will be a sadder place without you.

......Norman.

Quote Originally Posted by parahandy
    Ankhor I like to think I am one of your friends given the short time I have
    known you . So please stay around, the forum will be a sadder place without you.

......Norman.
    Sorry guys I had a really short fuse today, I had some problems
    with social security, who owe me still some money(they think they
    don`t, I think they do, and it takes forever for the judge to decide)
    (I am working again, by the way, for three months now, never saw a penny from the services, payed many years to them, the.....)
    So it is no excuse, but I was a bit vet-up.

I wasn`t angry at the comment, and I must admit that it looked like
    provolactics, after it was pointed out to me.
    The thing was, that I couldn`t figure what was rude, and why
    the comment "I am no fan :-( " I couldn`t put them together and thought,
    I can`t and won`t put up with this ..(you know the word).. right now.

So I overreacted, and I actually want to thank the person that pointed out
    that it looked like, well you know, for when I looked at it, I had to agree.
    But I didn`t see it when I posted it.

So please forgive me for my little tantrum (do you write it like that?)
    and lets forget it.
    I hereby apologise for the commotion I caused.

It's a bulletin board - sometimes things comes out a bit differently than intended... But more often things are misunderstood. The thing to do is to move on... Been up that road myself on more than one occasion!

Ankhor - I'll clean up the "1s" for you - I'm sure you don't mind?

Risto

hurrah Ankhor

Quote Originally Posted by Risto Klint
    It's a bulletin board - sometimes things comes out a bit differently than intended... But more often things are misunderstood. The thing to do is to move on... Been up that road myself on more than one occasion!

Ankhor - I'll clean up the "1s" for you - I'm sure you don't mind?

Risto
    No go ahead, again my apologies.

Hey Popeye
    I'm not logging in to much any more since it is starting to get too busy, but I still try to get in to the forum once or twice a dayto see what's happening. Sorry I missed out on what happened here but I gather we had a spat of artisic temperment. Maybe next time you should cut off your ear, eh!!!!!! , your choice which side. If you decide to cut off both than we can use your face for a smily since none of them have ears either

Anyway, I'm really glad it blew over. You, Nance, Norm, Bob are the main reasons for me logging in on the personal level, Soquil, Egg and many more are the reason for a technical level..........so in parting, long live the king of "Plugins". Sorry I can't join you guys in these artistique spats but since I don't have any artistique talents I don't seem to have the artistique temperment but I still have two ears if that makes any sense..........frank
    .............frank

Quote Originally Posted by Seagull
    Hey Popeye
    I'm not logging in to much any more since it is starting to get too busy, but I still try to get in to the forum once or twice a dayto see what's happening. Sorry I missed out on what happened here but I gather we had a spat of artisic temperment. Maybe next time you should cut off your ear, eh!!!!!! , your choice which side. If you decide to cut off both than we can use your face for a smily since none of them have ears either

Anyway, I'm really glad it blew over. You, Nance, Norm, Bob are the main reasons for me logging in on the personal level, Soquil, Egg and many more are the reason for a technical level..........so in parting, long live the king of "Plugins". Sorry I can't join you guys in these artistique spats but since I don't have any artistique talents I don't seem to have the artistique temperment but I still have two ears if that makes any sense..........frank
    Yeah I would miss you guys too much too.
    And I didn`t see it as that , an artistic temperment, hmm,
    Neah, I was just tired a bit angry, and I didn`t understand
    the posting totally, and I won`t post that picture again
    because those buttons did look like , well, you know what,
    maybe I can use them for a Titan ad?

Hey Popeye
    those buttons did look like , well, you know what
    No, I don't know like what, and it doesn't matter anyway. Like I said, I came in late and saw a bunch on 1's. I know from personal experience that sometimes I say something to somebody without thinking, thinking on one line of thought and the other person totally misinterpets what I said. Same thing with your art I guess. You see or saw something and everybody else saw something else. It wasn't intended on your part and the damage was controlled. Now, it's time for you to come out with something really witty, maybe "pfffffft, only ten thousand" will work, maybe not. Keep on trucking little buddy (whatever the hell that is supposed to mean)....frank
    .............frank

I don't do much with my Xara Xtreme but still like to look in here regularly to see what everyone else creates with it. I'd be sorry if anyone stopped contributing.

I didn't see what was posted originally but did think the '1' was rather good