Welcome to TalkGraphics.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: World Cup

Default World Cup

who do you thnk will win the world cup, im thnkin Brazil, hopin USA, if they dont get through then ENGLAND
    IP

Default Re: World Cup

Trinidad & Tobago, without a doubt
    IP

England has a team?

(((dodges bottles and stadium chairs)))
    IP

that's pretty nasty mate ... I support foorball and i'm english ... doesn't mean I'm a hooligan ... there again some people love to generalize and lap up what they see in the media ... makes me quite mad.
    IP

It was meant in a humorous sense as if I was being ignorant about England even having a football team, not that there is violence...

ah nevermind...
    IP

The vast majority of England fans are part-timers who know nothing about football, who don't live close enough to support a proper league team, and suddenly feel super-patriotic when world cup time rolls around, it just annoys me. Genuine fans must comprise about 5% of the whole, and I apologise to them if my generalisation offends, but it's still true

Mars changing their name to "Believe"? Those stupid flags on all the cars? EVERY SINGLE BUSINESS BRINGING OUT FOOTBALL-RELATED ADVERTS, EVEN THOUGH THEIR BUSINESS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE SPORT?? It's embarrassing.

Come on Ivory Coast! (Are they even in it? Don't care anymore)

IP

I like the world cup ... it brings nations together ... it's a great atmosphere in the pub .. especially when we score ... you make new friends ... it's all pretty positive ...

any way here's something that drew the other day for the Peter Crouch celebration ... just a bit of fun ... and not exactly seemless
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	crouch.jpg 
Views:	179 
Size:	261.0 KB 
ID:	26244  
    IP

Hahaha nice one mate
    IP

James,

That's fantastic! It would make a great T Shirt.

Egg
    Egg

Minis Forum UM780XTX AMD Ryzen7 7840HS with AMD Radeon 780M Graphics + 32 GB Ram + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + 1Tb SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host
    IP

The vast majority of England fans are part-timers who know nothing about football, who don't live close enough to support a proper league team, and suddenly feel super-patriotic when world cup time rolls around, it just annoys me. Genuine fans must comprise about 5% of the whole, and I apologise to them if my generalisation offends, but it's still true
    Blox,

I find that a very blinkered view. So you can only be a genuine football supporter if you hold a season ticket to Old Trafford? Or how about you can only be a true football supporter if you subcribe to Sky Sport so you can watch Premiership games? Or you can only be a true supporter if you live within the 92B Bus service cachment area of Kirkby?

Or you can only be a true football supporter if you wear Red.

Come on, this is the World Cup, loved by 90% of the world, not just your elitist 5%.
    Last edited by Egg Bramhill; 02 June 2006 at 03:05 AM.
    Egg

Minis Forum UM780XTX AMD Ryzen7 7840HS with AMD Radeon 780M Graphics + 32 GB Ram + MSI Optix Mag321 Curv monitor
    + 1Tb SSD + 232 GB SSD + 250 GB SSD portable drive + ISP = BT + Web Hosting = TSO Host
    IP