Egg, you horrible, horrible little man. 5 times today, 5 times I've rebooted my computer and here I was blaming poor Nance and her thread, but now I know it's the link to your tutorial. I did see it come in once, saw the left half of a vase, heard your voice kind of, not words, you sounded exactly like Bob Hahn's thread to tell the truth, then another crash. Wouldn't be so bad if Nance, Drifter and Parahandy were not raving about it, but now I'm crawling up the walls with curiousity and have to see it....probably heading towards a 10 to 15 reboot day today.

I had you all lined up for a double splat award but I changed my mind. If you visit the artist thread and sit down at the barrel for a drink, that there Seagull is going to tell Parahandy the bartend, no guinness for you, just a warm, flat, watered down lager in a dirty glass. Arrrgggggg, the fustration you've caused me today, 5 times. And I bet you've fallen out of your chair you're laughing so hard, thinking to yourself, 800 x 640, 6 gig harddrive, reboot 5 x......what a looser. Definetly a lager for you tonight my friend. Cheers