Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Default Working with Frontpage and XARA Webstyle from two different computers

I have this problem. I have a site, up and running perfect. I have XARA menus and I'm using Frontpage 2003. I can work on the website from the computer I first started the website on, and everything works perfect, I PUBLISH it to the server, and it works perfect.

I also want to be able to work on the computer from work, but when I PUBLISH it to my harddrive, and then open it up in frontpage 2003, everything looks good, but when I click on the MENU, it opens up XARA, but only goes to the main page, it does not go where I can edit the menu, etc...

Anyone got the answer to this one?

Thanks!

guimondcloutier@hotmail.com

Default Re: Working with Frontpage and XARA Webstyle from two different computers

I just had this problem 2 days ago and resolved it by being sure that the paths on both machines are exactly the same (example: c://websites/clients/clientname). As long as both machines are using the exact same path to find your webfiles, and as long as you have also copied your client's "project" folder to both machines under c://www.program files/xara/webstyle4/wstemplates/etc..... then you should have no trouble at all. It works 100% perfect for me. I hope this works for you too.
    Last edited by Kinsella; 27 May 2006 at 02:11 PM.