Welcome to TalkGraphics.com

Thread: URL's

My problem with webstyle is, when i go to insert my url's i select the field and browse to file and select my page (made with frontpage) and click on use as url. then i save and it goes back to front page. when i preview in a browser and click on my menu to go to a certain page it says that the page could not be displayed click on the refresh button ect. Am i missing somthing????

You did it the same way I did it. The funny part is that you mention you created the page with FP, but you didn't mention whether it is part of a Website. Pages should easily point to pages within the same website.

View the source, find the aref to the page you created. Look at the URL in the Address field. If you are previewing on your own machine. Copye the directory part of the Address. Open up windows explorer(assumeing windows) paste the directory into the address field. Now follow you aref and see where is leads. Each .. means go up one directory. This will help you to fix the aref manually or find a better solution, as you follow the path that the aref is following.