Quote Originally Posted by gwpriester
Great stereo fire image. Do you have a stereo camera or did you just take two quick photos? Since fire is such a transatory thing.

I have ordered a 12" slider bar for my camera that will let me level and space out the camera and take multiple views so I can do a photo stereogram. The bar should arrive this week so stand by.

Gary
You will like the slider bar. I've seen some with a solid bar holding two bodies, matched lenses and a single split remote shutter cord. Two quick photos won't do for most shots where any kind of significant action appears. If you're doing still life or distant scenics then the eye won't notice the leaves are out of place. But if you are close enough to actually notice movement then two quick photos will give your viewers a headache as the image won't be stereo for the moving parts.

I used a beam splitter, an attachment that takes human eye width images and places them on a single 35mm slide. That freezes any action perfectly as long as I have the horizon of the film level.

...Doug