Thought I'd check out text on a curve function, it has some pretty cool innovations. Again, very AutoCADish. but I know how to use CAD and the tools and the way the screen behaves is quite the same but your background is white, unless you like working on a black background.

Jens, I have to use CorelDRAW at works and the tracing feature which allows you to merge several tones to one and even specify spot color is a time saver.

Don't get me wrong, I love Xara, and I have it installed at work and use it when I have actual illustrations to do and then import to DRAW for my page layout. Since nearly all of our library of work is made in DRAW, it is convenient to look up the work.

I am the only one who knows the benefits of Xara. So consequently, the time savings that Xara is, I still have to convert it back to DRAW for the sake of the other workers. The other girl is a typesetter and can't draw much, the other artist works part-time and is addicted to Adobe products, won't try anything new. To be so set in one's ways in your twenties isn't good. Non-conformist then, still a non-conformist now.

Since I keep my C:\ as empty as possible, a big program doesn't give my system fits.

With DRAW X3, so far I have been impressed.

Everything isn't for everybody, certainly.